Last updated September 1, 2020
Thank you for your purchase. We hope you are happy with your purchase. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund, store credit, or an exchange. Please see below for more information on our return policy.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
All returns must be postmarked within 14 days of the purchase date. All returned items must be in new and unused condition, with all original tags and labels attached. The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day of purchase. To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You may use the online model withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory. To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
EFFECTS OF WITHDRAWAL
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
To return an item, place the item securely in its original packaging including all receipts and shipping bills, and mail your return to the following address:
Ithakis 20 str., 153 51, Pallini, Athens, Greece
T. (30) 6931 845 235
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return. Please allow at least 14 days from the receipt of your item to process your return. If the returned product is damaged by the customers fault or its value reduced cause of mistreatment that was not necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and function of products, our company will assess the value of the damage and the amount of the reduction in value and if forced to make a refund to the customer, the same amount of damage will be deducted from the total refund. We advise our customers to return the products using a secure delivery service, and always keep the stub of your shipment bill until confirmation is received by our company. Our company is not responsible for any loss or damage during transportation of your return shipment. All products are at customers responsibility from the time of receipt, until the time of delivery to our premises.
The right of withdrawal for distance contracts, among which are contracts concluded through our online store does not apply in the following cases:
- the supply of sealed goods which are not suitable to be returned for health reasons or for hygienic reasons, and which were unsealed after delivery.
- the supply of alcoholic beverages (en primeur wines, pre-orders, etc.), the price of which has been agreed at the time of the sales contract, the delivery of which can only take place after 30 days and the actual value of which depends on fluctuations in the market which can not be controlled by the supplier.
- the supply of goods which are liable to deteriorate or close expiration date.
- service contracts after the full provision of the service if the performance began with the prior express consent of the consumer and to the part of that recognition will lose his right of withdrawal once the contract is fully executed by our company.
- the supply of books, newspapers, and magazines.
For defective or damaged products, please contact us to arrange a refund or exchange. In case of a defect of the product you have the right to:
- request a replacement without any extra charge unless this is impossible or requires a disproportionate expenditure
- ask for a price reduction
- withdraw, except if it is a minor real defect.
These obligations do not apply if the defect is caused by you, or in the narrow or broad sense of force majeure. In case of a proven defect in the product according to the specific knowledge required for the evaluation (i.e. corked or oxidized wine), refund and shipping of the new product is not borne by the customer. Our company is not liable for any loss incur to you from a defective product. The sole responsible is the producer of the product, details of whom are clearly stated in every product that we made available in accordance with Article 6 of N.2251 / 1994, as amended and in force. If you purchase a product under discount you have the right to withdraw or exchange the product for the amount of equal value with your purchase even after the expiry of the offer.
If you have any questions concerning our return policy, please Contact Us to assist you with your enquiries (vinseshop.gr)