Le Nez du Whisky 54 Aromas
€350,00 incl. VAT
- Publisher: Editions Jean Lenoir
- Material: Book-object dressed in delicately embossed deep black, with white screen printing. High-quality design.
- Aromas: 54 aromas to smell: Floral notes: 1 blackcurrant bud, 2 geranium, 3 honey, 4 rose, 5 tobacco leaf, 6 hay, 7 green grass. Fruity notes: 8 pineapple, 9 cherry, 10 peach, 11 pear, 12 apple, 13 lemon, 14 mandarin, 15 orange, 16 pomelo, 17 dried fig, 18 walnut, 19 prune. Woodsy notes: 20 oak, 21 resinous, 22 sherry, 23 toasted almond, 24 toasted hazelnut, 25 coconut, 26 caramel, 27 chocolate, 28 custard, 29 vanilla, 30 anise, 31 cinnamon, 32 ginger, 33 herbs, 34 mint, 35 nutmeg, 36 allspice, 37 black pepper, 38 liquorice, 39 earthy. Various notes: 40 biscuit, 41 coffee, 42 toast, 43 malt, 44 butter, 45 leather, 46 broiled meat. Phenolic notes: 47 smoky note, 48 peat, 49 seaweed, 50 seashell, 51 medicinal, 52 rubber, 53 tar, 54 sulfur.
- Extras: The classification is presented in families on an aroma wheel included in the box.
- Guide: A guide-book that shows how in both the New and Old Worlds, the 54 key aromas reflect grape varieties and vineyards. It will accompany you with its rich illustrations and practical exercises to teach you how to taste wines the world over.
- Guarantee: The aromas are guaranteed for 5 years. They can last 10 years if kept in good conditions. Keep the vials upright in the box. Keep them away from sources of light and heat (radiators, sunlight). For best storage put them in your cellar or wine cooler.
A gift is should be personal and tailor made to the needs of both you and the recipient.
We offer various solutions, but also have many more alternatives to offer through our network. Christmas decorations, limited and anniversary editions, etc. The selections are unlimited.
You can easily make you own selections and arrange a gift at your discretion; should you require any assistance we are here to help you with.
Product images may vary from the actual product.
We put all our efforts to update our inventory with correct vintages, prices, product availability, etc., introducing automated systems throughout the value chain. In case of error we will inform you immediately to resolve the issue.
We advise you to contact us before any purchase of old vintages, fine wines, special or collector items.
As long as the item(s) that you wish to order is indicated as “available”, it will be delivered within 2-4 working days.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
|Dimensions||32 × 21 × 8 cm|